Celly Terms of Service
- You must be at least 13 years of age to use the Service.
- You agree to keep your password secure.
- You are solely responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name and account.
- You must not harass, intimidate, threaten or impersonate other Celly users.
- You agree not to engage in any illegal or unauthorized conduct and agree to comply with all local laws that may be applicable to you regarding acceptable online conduct, behaviour and content usage.
- You are solely responsible for any data, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links and any other content (the "Content") that you submit, post and display on Celly.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and accounts containing Content that we consider in our sole discretion being unlawful, offensive, threatening, obscene, abusive, hateful, or otherwise objectionable or violate any party's intellectual property rights. While Celly prohibits such Content on the site, you understand and agree that the Content posted on the Celly Service by its users is not necessarily reviewed by Celly and Celly cannot be held responsible for this Content.
- You may submit a complaint about harassment, unwelcome contact, fraud or other inappropriate conduct or activity. Acknowledgement and action regarding a user complaint about inappropriate conduct or activity will occur when we have investigated said complaint.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Celly harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses and expenses (including but not limited to reasonable legal fees, costs, and disbursements) relating to any acts by you, including but not limited to any Content submitted by you, in connection with using the Service, resulting in claims against us by other users or third parties. To the extent the user is a government entity, this clause is replaced by Celly's Supplemental Government Terms included elsewhere herein or as supplementally provided.
- You agree not to modify, adapt or hack the Celly Service, transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You agree not to modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Celly Service.
- You agree not to send any unsolicited commercial messages to any Celly users. (ie "Spam")
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service, and to refuse the Service to anyone, for any reason, with or without notice, at any time.
- You agree that we may reclaim Celly names (eg cellnames and usernames) on the Service at any time for any reason on behalf of Celly business operations or on behalf of businesses or individuals who hold legal claim or trademark on those Celly names.
- You will have to pay for any and all network data charges that may be incurred when you download the Software or any upgrades thereto, or use the Service.
- By using Celly you are responsible for protecting yourself from content that is offensive or harmful that may have been posted on the service by another user.
- Cel.ly reserves the right to delete your account at our discretion.
Celly Fundraisers Terms
When organizing or contributing to a Celly Fundraiser, you agree to abide by the following terms.
Celly reserves the right to to remove any Celly Fundraiser campaign at any time for any reason.
Celly may consider information from law enforcement and government agencies to decide what actions to take regarding questionable fundraisers.
As a condition of using our Fundraisers service, you represent to us that:
- (a) The funds you obtain through Celly will be used solely for the purposes described in the materials that you post;
- (b) You will comply with all relevant local, state, and federal laws applicable to you when you solicit funds, particularly but not limited to the laws relating to your marketing and solicitation for your project.
- (c) You are at least 18 years of age.
- (d) You will comply with all local, state/provincial, regional & national laws in your area of residence.
- (e) You are to alert Celly support about any unauthorized use of your account.
- (f) Celly will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
You may not use Fundraisers for activities that:
- violate any laws, statutes, ordinances or regulations
- relate to sales of (a) narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety, (b) drug paraphernalia, (c) items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity, (d) items that promote hate, violence, racial intolerance, or the financial exploitation of a crime, (e) items that are considered obscene, (f) items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction, (g) certain sexually oriented materials or services, or (h) ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, or (i) certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law
- relate to transactions that (a) show the personal information of third parties in violation of applicable law, (b) support pyramid or ponzi schemes, matrix programs, other "get rich quick" schemes or certain multi-level marketing programs, (c) are associated with purchases of real property, annuities, investments, equity or lottery contracts, lay-away systems, off-shore banking or transactions to finance or refinance debts funded by a credit card, (d) are for the sale of certain items before the seller has control or possession of the item, (e) are by payment processors to collect payments on behalf of merchants, (f), are associated with Money Service Business activities including: the sale of traveler's checks or money orders, currency exchanges or check cashing, or (g) provide certain credit repair or debt settlement services
- involve the sales of products or services identified by government agencies to have a high likelihood of being fraudulent
- violate applicable laws or industry regulations regarding the sale of (a) tobacco products, or (b) prescription drugs and devices
- involve gambling, gaming and/or any other activity with an entry fee and a prize, including, but not limited to casino games, sports betting, horse or greyhound racing, lottery tickets, other ventures that facilitate gambling, games of skill (whether or not it is legally defined as a lottery) and sweepstakes unless the operator has obtained prior approval from Celly and the operator and customers are located exclusively in jurisdictions where such activities are permitted by law.
- You may not accept payments on Celly to purchase weapons, including replicas and collectible items, or ammunition.
To report a fundraiser that you think violates guidelines below, please contact Celly at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Sexually explicit material
- Sexually suggestive material
- Adult services or products
- Pornography of any kind
- Material relating to adult industry
- Fundraisers in defense of formal charges or claims of heinous crimes, violent, hateful, sexual or discriminatory acts
- Content associated with hate groups or terrorist organizations
- Fundraisers including inflammatory or accusatory statements
- Underage consumption or abuse of alcohol, tobacco, or narcotics
- Drug abuse, products or paraphernalia
- The illegal purchase or use of marijuana
- Offering equity or return-on-investment
- Pyramid or ponzi schemes, "get rich quick" schemes
- Purchases of annuities, investments, equity or lottery contracts
- Offshore banking or currency exchanges
- Betting, gambling, raffles, or sweepstakes
- Exchange of unrecognized or crypto-currencies
- Offering monetary rewards, including gift cards
- Non-medical or violent bodily mutilation
- Non-prescribed drug use or purchase
- Graphic content of injuries or procedures
- Procedures conducted outside of an accredited medical institution
- The purchase, transfer or production of non-FDA approved ingestible or consumable products and services
- Hurtful or hateful language
- Violent or hateful material
- Materials including bigotry, racism, sexism, or profanity
- Supporting or inciting treasonous behavior
- False, misleading, dishonest statements
- Blood, gore, graphic material
- Sorcery, unexplained sciences or absurd claims
- Funding or planning an assassination, suicide, or assisted suicide
- Ending the life of an animal
- The purchase, transfer, or exchange of weapons of any kind including guns, knives, explosives and ammunition
- Fundraisers in support of militias, gangs, or any organized violence
If you are a state or local government or government agency in the United States (You), and Youare using Cel.ly in your official capacity, the following terms apply solely to such use and all otherterms remain in effect:
- Disputes: You and Cel.ly will endeavor to resolve any disputes in an amicable fashion.
- Venue and Governing law: Shall be the jurisdiction where your agency resides.
- Indemnity: General Condition #9 shall apply to You only to the extent permitted by your jurisdiction's laws.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Info sufficient to enable Celly to locate the allegedly infringing Content on the Service;
- Your address, phone number and email address;
- Statement by you that you have good faith belief that the use of the Content is not authorized;
- Statement by you that the info in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf; and
- A signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
Claims can be sent to copyrightcomplaints (at) Cel.ly
Limitation of Liability
- Celly SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR THE SOFTWARE, OR THE RESULTS OR THE CONTENTS THEREOF, TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
We are continuously developing the features and functionality of Celly. Consequently, we reserve the right to modify these terms of service at any time at our sole discretion. You agree to be bound to such alterations when you use Celly and the alterations shall be effective at the time of posting on Cel.ly. It is important that you review these Terms of Service regularly on Cel.ly to ensure you are updated on any modifications to these terms. If you are dissatisfied with or do not agree to abide by any altered Terms of Service, your sole remedy should be to request deletion of your account on Celly and discontinue use of our service.