- We will NEVER share any of your personal information with anyone.
- It’s your choice to post content and make it public. You are solely responsible for the content you post.
- We cookie your browser (this is standard practice)
- We may log your activity on our site (this is standard practice)
- When you post, direct message, friend somebody, etc, your personally identifiable information (email, phone number) are kept completely private.
- When you register with Celly, your personal information and other data will be stored and processed in the United States and this information will be subject to the laws of the United States.
Children Under the Age of 13
- Children under 13 are not permitted to use Celly. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or allow such persons to register on Celly. In the event that we become aware that personal information from a child under 13 has been collected without parental consent, we will take all steps to delete this information immediately. Should you have any information about any such users under the age of 13, please contact us.
Children between the Ages of 13-18
- We ask that users between the ages of 13-18 get permission from their parents or a guardian before registering on Celly and sending us or anyone else any information about themselves.
Information Collection and How it is used
- Celly collects personal identifiable information (such as your email address or phone number) when you register on Celly so that you may use the service or post any content to Celly.
- When you register we will ask for your phone number or email address or alternatively you can register with a social networking account.
- Celly also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, a cookie, and the page you request.
- This information is typically used for general purposes: service communication, technical service, identification, authentication, service improvements, contact coordination, research, thwarting malicious use and anonymous reporting.
- You will only receive SMS or email messages related to the activities you have opted-in on in Celly (e.g., registration confirmations, unsubscribe requests, notifications of new private messages, confirmation of account setting changes) You are free to change your SMS or email notification settings at any time from within your profile page.
- It is your choice to post content and make it publicly available. You are solely responsible for the content you post.
IP Addresses are automatically reported by your browser whenever you view a webpage. This info is stored in Celly with your user registration data in our database. We use this information to:
- Diagnosing problems or issues reported by users that are associated with the IP addresses controlled by some specific company or ISP.
- Trace back the source of any malicious or illegal use of the Celly service so that we can more easily track and disable such usage as it arises.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- When you post a message on Celly, your Celly username is attached as the sender of the message.
- Celly does not and will not share your email address with any 3rd party or other entity without your express permission. All email addresses are stored securely on our secure site servers behind a firewall. Your email address is only used to send you site specific communication that you've opted in to receive.
- Under special circumstances, Celly may be required to disclose personally identifiable information such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Celly TOS.
- Celly does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested or when we have your permission.
- It may be necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Celly's TOS, or as otherwise required by law.
Editing and Deleting Account Information
- You can change your Celly info, at any time using the account edit profile link once your are logged in.
- Your Celly account info is password-protected.
- You can request deletion of your Celly account by emailing email@example.com.
Celly is concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your personally identified information. Your info is located on secure servers behind a firewall. In case of breach, we will make any legally-required disclosures of breach of security or confidentiality of your unencrypted electronically stored personal data to you via email or through a prominent notice displayed on the site.
Links to other Sites/Content.
Celly contains links to other websites. The fact that there are links to other websites on Celly is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party site. We do not exercise control over the content of third party sites. Other sites follow different rules regarding the use and disclosure of personally identifiable info that you submit to them. Please review the privacy policies or TOS from other sites that you visit.