Celly Terms of Service
- You must be at least 13 years of age to use the Service.
- You agree to keep your password secure.
- You are solely responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name and account.
- You must not harass, intimidate, threaten or impersonate other Celly users.
- You agree not to engage in any illegal or unauthorized conduct and agree to comply with all local laws that may be applicable to you regarding acceptable online conduct, behaviour and content usage.
- You are solely responsible for any data, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links and any other content (the "Content") that you submit, post and display on Celly.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and accounts containing Content that we consider in our sole discretion being unlawful, offensive, threatening, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violate any party's intellectual property rights. While Celly prohibits such Content on the site, you understand and agree that the Content posted on the Celly Service by its users is not necessarily reviewed by Celly and Celly cannot be held responsible for this Content.
- You may submit a complaint about harassment, unwelcome contact, fraud or other inappropriate conduct or activity. Acknowledgement and action regarding a user complaint about inappropriate conduct or activity will occur when we have investigated said complaint.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Celly harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses and expenses (including but not limited to reasonable legal fees) relating to any acts by you, including but not limited to any Content submitted by you, in connection with using the Service, resulting in claims against us by other users or third parties. To the extent the user is a government entity, this clause is replaced by Celly's Supplemental Government Terms included elsewhere herein or as supplementally provided.
- You agree not to modify, adapt or hack the Celly Service, transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You agree not to modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Celly Service.
- You agree not to send any unsolicited commercial messages to any Celly users. (ie "Spam")
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service, and to refuse the Service to anyone, for any reason, with or without notice, at any time.
- You agree that we may reclaim Celly names (eg cellnames and usernames) on the Service at any time for any reason on behalf of Celly business operations or on behalf of businesses or individuals who hold legal claim or trademark on those Celly names.
- You will have to pay for any and all network data charges that may be incurred when you download the Software or any upgrades thereto, or use the Service.
If you are a state or local government or government agency in the United States (“You”), and You are using Cel.ly in your official capacity, the following terms apply solely to such use and all other terms remain in effect:
- Disputes: You and Cel.ly will endeavor to resolve any disputes in an amicable fashion.
- Venue and Governing law: Shall be the jurisdiction where your agency resides.
- Indemnity: General Condition #9 shall apply to You only to the extent permitted by your jurisdiction’s laws.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Info sufficient to enable Celly to locate the allegedly infringing Content on the Service;
- Your address, phone number and email address;
- Statement by you that you have good faith belief that the use of the Content is not authorized;
- Statement by you that the info in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf; and
- A signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
Claims can be sent to copyrightcomplaints (at) Cel.ly
Limitation of Liability
- Celly SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR THE SOFTWARE, OR THE RESULTS OR THE CONTENTS THEREOF, TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
We are continuously developing the features and functionality of Celly. Consequently, we reserve the right to modify these terms of service at any time at our sole discretion. You agree to be bound to such alterations when you use Celly and the alterations shall be effective at the time of posting on Cel.ly. It is important that you review these Terms of Service regularly on Cel.ly to ensure you are updated on any modifications to these terms. If you are dissatisfied with or do not agree to abide by any altered Terms of Service, your sole remedy should be to request deletion of your account on Celly and discontinue use of our service.